Little Grizzlies After School Program
The 2018-2019 registration forms have been mailed out to anyone who was attending last spring. If you need one, see the link under "Community Education Forms" , pick one up at school or email to have one mailed to you. There will also be a table set up at Open House on Thursday, August 30 from 4-7 PM to pick up/drop off registration forms, schedule your child and make payments.
Welcome to the Little Grizzlies After School Program!
Our goal is to provide an enriching and safe place for children who need to remain at school for a little extra time.
- The Program is available for North Woods enrolled students from Learning Readiness to 6th Grade.
- Your student can be scheduled any day or days throughout the school year that you would need the Program. For the safety of your child, please let us know by 2:30 each day if there is a rare change to their schedule. Also, knowing each Friday afternoon what days your child will attend the next week, insures we have enough staff on duty.
- The Program is available afterschool until 6 pm Monday - Friday. You can pick up your child(ren) anytime leading up to 6 pm.
- Late fees are charged for late pick ups after 6:05 pm and also for late payments. See all expectations on the registration form.
- Registration Form MUST be completed and returned to Program staff/supervisor prior to student attending the Program.
- Communicate with Little Grizzlies Staff at least 24 hours in advance the day or days your student will attend each week.
- Please be sure to let your student’s teacher know the schedule as well. Otherwise your student may be sent home on the bus or if we feel it is safest to keep them at Little Grizzlies, we will do that to insure they have supervision.
- Please communicate any information to Program staff. (Pick up, scheduling, payments, health concerns, etc).
**Please notify the school office, classroom teacher and Denise Parson regarding any changes to your child's after school plans.
If your student takes ill, please communicate this with Program staff.
An authorized adult must come in to pick up and sign out student.
- The fee is $5 per day per student. Family discount of $4 per additional child attending. Payment is due by Friday each week.
PLEASE READ THE EXPECTATIONS ON THE REGISTRATION PAPERWORK!
Program Supervisor: Denise Parson, 218-666-5221 ext. 5110
Program worker: VARIES
Forms can be found outside the North Woods Library in the magazine rack. Little Grizzlies Registration form can also be found in the Community Education forms tab for you to download and print.